Wednesday, September 16, 2009

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

When I heard the news of Patrick Swayze's death, I was very saddened. The first movie I saw that he played in was "The Outsiders." I went on to see several other movies such as "Point Break," but "Ghost" would become my favorite. He could act so well that you thought he truly was the character and that the movie was real. He was also a great person offscreen. In many of his interviews, he talked about how much he loved his wife. He was a great inspiration to many of his fellow actors and fans. I wish the best for his wife, Lisa and their family. He is missed.
What was your favorite movie that Patrick starred in?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely loved Dirty Dancing. Well, Dirty Dancing and Ghost are my two favorite. Tood bad he's gone.

    Damn you, cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Dancing, of course. I could watch that movie over and over again!

    ReplyDelete